Friday, April 8, 2011

quick up date

Hope everyone had a great spring break! We really did! I took the kids to Glennwood Springs and hung out with friends, enjoyed girl time and some quiet time as well. We had one day where the weather broke, so we took the kids up the tram to the caverns. While we were up there, we did some rock climbing (yes, me too), watched 4D movies, cave tour and the alpine slide. I was like a kid of all kids. Every time we got back to the top of the slide I would ask Mrs. Houston if I could do it again. I would take turns taking the kids down. The goal was to make it down to the bottom without touching the breaks. It was awesome! I laughed so hard I was crying and the girls squealed, "Mrs. Curro! You are crazy!" I came home physically exhausted but emotionally rested. The rest of the week we filled with simple outings, pottery painting, sleep overs and movies. Chemo on Thursday went smooth as silk and I feel GREAT! I have been having severe night sweats (2-3 an night), fevers, gas and uncontrollable diarrhea for weeks now. Good news is, I haven't had any of that since Saturday! What a miracle......they do come in all kinds of packaging! More later....love out to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy all has been good since Saturday ;)!

    Miss you ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete