Friday, March 25, 2011

quick update...

I have about 15 minutes to post this blog. It has been a long time since I blogged and I know many of you worry when it goes too long. I am grateful for this. First of all, my trip to Indianapolis was too fast. I met my sisters friends, ate good food and watched some great soccer games! I had an amazing time and it was all too short. Pat McGroin is as funny in person as he is on the blog and Christa's passe of girls are as sweet as ever! I can't wait to see you all again so when I have some dates set for the summer...save them!
I came home very tired yet content with my mini vacation. Spent some time getting rest, caught up around the house and taking care of major GI issues. I believe I have gotten this under control with meds, probiotics and dietary changes.
This past week has been pretty rough. I am emotionally exhausted and drained. I am actually leaving today to go to Glenwood Springs for a mental vacation from all the stress. I will be spending time with friends, playing with the kids and getting some quiet time to reflect and pray for guidance. Life is complicated enough....throw in cancer and family dynamics....you have a pitiful Farside. Keep us all in your prayers and lots of love out to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a nice weekend! You should not have to deal with any outside stress, cancer is more than enough. Please let me know if I can help. Continuing to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete