Thursday, June 9, 2011

Truley a debbie downer..

Well, I finely met with the doctors over at University to get everything rolling. The doctor said there at least 30 clinical trials to choose from and since I am still having some diarrhea he wanted to look at some others. Then my blood work came back.......it is showing liver dysfunction and because all of these trials need to be metabolized by the liver, I can not do any of the them but one. That one did not sound entirely promising. I will start this in 2 weeks and we will just have to pray alittle harder. In the meen time I am going to lay down and close my eyes and rest.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe that's the one drug God wants you to get. Miracles can and do happen. Get lots of rest, you'll need it for your big trip to San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you don't have to waste your time trying to figure out which one of the 30 to try. You have the one for you! Always thinking of you and praying for you.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia,

    Audrey and I send our love and affection to you. Please, if there's anything we can do, we want to be there to help you. Please contact us in any way you can.

    Becky Krichevsky & Audrey Keller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Cynthia,
    Just read your blog and am feeling so overwhelmed and crazy helpless (as I'm sure everyone who loves you does). Over the past few hours, I've laughed and cried. Thank you for sharing your story -- I can tell that you're still the same adorable, strong-headed, smart ass that I took on the Wild West with. Please continue to fight like crazy and know that you're in our thoughts and prayers. I hope the trial is giving you some relief. Much love, Shannon (VandenBerg) Sheppard

    ReplyDelete