Saturday, August 14, 2010

Definately feeling better this time.

Woke up this morning without pain. How does that happen? How is it you can have so much pain and then, poof! it seems to be gone! I am so very glad......now what to do with myself? My burn area seems to be healing well. Every time I change the dressing I put my finger on it to make sure it is not tunneling into my chest. I know, sounds gross yet entertaining!
The kids have one more week before school. I am hoping to have some fun with them before they start back. Anyone have any new ideas for entertaining kids?
Thanks again for all the prayers and love!

1 comment:

  1. I have some awesome ideas!!!! How about the clean the fridge game (since I didn't clean it for you when I was out there in July) or pick up doggie shit game? Loads of fun!!! Invite the neighbor kids over and let them play too...I'm guessing they won't ever come back....WOOHOO!!!!

    I'm so glad you are feeling better. Praise God!

    Luv ya sista

    ReplyDelete