Saturday, August 7, 2010

much better today...

Much better today.....quite tired still but the pain is bearable on just Tylenol. It just feels like there is pressure behind my rib cage, especially the left side. I am pretty sure I am going to survive yet another day to fight this little bugger! So, I guess you all are stuck with me!
Picked up my girl from camp today. She had such a great time and is already planning on next year. She was with a great group of girls! I want a tepee! She is definitely very tired from the week....I think we all are. Going to bed early is in order. thanks for all the prayers and support! I am so blessed to have you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I can't sleep, can I have one of your percocets?
    Speeaking of Teepee's and not sleeping here's a joke for ya.

    man: doc I don't know what to do. I can't get to sleep at night. I keep having these recurring dreams.

    doctor: oh? tell me about your dreams.


    man: well, first I dream I am a teepee then I dream I am a wigwam, a teepee, then a wigwam, teepee, wigwam!! What am I going to do?!

    doctor: oh don't worry about it, your just two tents. (too tense....haha!!)

    I hope your liver is getting better so you can laugh with out pain.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ~ Moving on and forward! You are amazing to me. Keep your spirit.
    I am glad Sierra loved camp...what a fun summer memory!
    I am off to look for a heart shaped rock!

    XO ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete