Monday, January 24, 2011

Crap!

Well, this most certainly ranks right up there as one of the suckiest days ever! That is of course minus the company, Pho, and cinnabon! Yup. It sucks. Not sure if that is strong enough of a word to describe it. I am sure you all can be much more creative and donate some better adjectives. Let's see. My CT results sucked. My tumor in my liver went from a 10 cm tumor to a 12 cm tumor. You know, he is getting to the point that I will not be able to find shoes for. My lung tumors? We lost count at 18 "suspicious" marble shaped things. I swear I am living in the twilight zone! So, no chemo today. We are starting a new/old treatment tomorrow. You guessed it! I am starting oxolyplatin as my infusion and Xeloda as an oral chemo. Oh yes, you guessed it again! You all get to hear all about my hands and feet again! Lucky dogs......He wanted to start it on Wednesday. I told him Wednesday would be difficult since I have ACLS......would you be willing to start it tomorrow? Sure. So, here we go gang! As Dorry would say.......just keep swimming, just keep swimming. I'm gonna go eat something cold....because I can! Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cyn,

    How did the meeting with the woman go on Friday? I'm glad you get a chance to talk to someone who has been through a hell like yours and came out a winner (like you will).

    Love you,

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girly ~ Yes, those speed bumps, as you called them (I would not be so kind in my naming of them) are just that...an extra hurtle to get through this. I would take this set back (opportunity)as a time to have Mr. McGroin to purchase YOU a pair of shoes...hec with the inlaws. The F-me pumps would be nice, but some cancer kicking ass boots would be awesome. Love you ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love Dorry, she's got all the great ideas. Just keep swimming girl cuz your the strongest salmon out there! Oh and I would go with the ASS kickin' boots for sure! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete