Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

I know....I'm slacking. As a family we spent a couple of days in a hotel before New Years. Had a great dinner at Nono's, the kids enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed not having to clean up after everyone. I just want some sweet little lady to come in daily to make my bed.....that would be nice! We then went up to Glenwood Springs for the weekend. The kids had a blast running, playing games, going sledding and eating ice cream every night. Lucky Dogs! I absolutely enjoyed the company, food and trip to the hot springs. I even enjoyed getting our (girls against the boys) tooshies handed to us on a platter during our Trivia pursuit game. Haven't laughed that hard in a very long time!
We returned from Glenwood Sunday night and used the next two days to get ready for school to start. The girls were pretty excited to get back to school to see their teachers and friends. I was ready for some down time. My lower back has been killing me and my body needed some extra sleep. I took advantage of nap time and heated up my teddy bear to put on my back. It has been really bothering me since Sunday and I don't quite know why. It has actually taken all week to get Christmas decorations packed up. Pathetic.
So here is the plan....I think I will receive two or three more treatments and then a PET scan. That's it! Cancer news is not so exciting. Still have mild rash on my face and chest and I battle fatigue all over my body. Other than that, this is a piece of cake! Better news, I am doing my ACLS and PALS at the end of this month and then back to work! I am looking forward to seeing my girls and boy and caring for others in a way you all have cared for me. Hope you all had a great New Year! Love out to you all!

1 comment:

  1. If you want a "little lady" (what, did you have a dwarf as a maid?)to make your bed every day then you really need to get a woman in a pit. Everyone should have one, really, and all you need is a crawlspace . . . .

    I would love to comment further, but the pressure to perform for all of my supposed fans (you can thank your sister for blowing the whistle) is taking its toll on my creativity. Sorry, but I guess it's time to let you know, Cyn, that this site is actually all about me!

    Can I have a BOO-yah from the audience?

    ReplyDelete