Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CT results.....

Wow, what a day! I woke up early to snuggle with my seven year old while my ten year old was in the shower. I love moments like that! There is nothing better than her sweet little sleepy face so close to mine.
Ok, so for the good news. I went to the wound doctor yesterday (actually the wound nurse since the doctor tried to cancel) and had my wound repacked. It has healed soooooo very much! I am so impressed in the change of the wound! In one week it went from half inch deep and dime size to 3mm deep and pen size. Yay for me!!!!
The other good news is my tumors have not changed at all from the last CT. They believe they are going to remain inflamed for a while. Unfortunately, there are two lymph nodes that are inflamed as well. Is it cancer? Not sure yet. CEA results are in tomorrow. It is a huge possibility that they are inflamed from necrotic tissue or a stewing infection that we just don't know about. I will be seeing and infectious disease doctor on Friday just to make sure. It is now official......a doctors appointment every day this week. Yay for me!!
I get to see Dr. Jotte for a follow up next Friday....told him I just couldn't wait to see his bright shiny face so soon. Lucky me! He called me a liar. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. No growth in the tumors...cool! Shrinkage with the wound...double cool! You are always heading in the right direction...that's awesome. Now for the final wammy for a go with the surgery and you are cancer free! Woohoo!
    Sleep well ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete