Monday, October 18, 2010

Great weekend!

We had such an amazing weekend. We went to Glenwood to stay with dear friends and really had a great time. Ate amazing food, good conversations and beautiful weather. What more can you ask for? The kids all played so hard they slept past Mondays alarm clocks! Good for them. I am sitting here now drinking my tea and mentally preparing myself for chemo. I leave in 15 minutes......do I really have to go? I suppose so......Well, I am going to eat something before I can't! Later!

3 comments:

  1. Cynthia, hope today treated you alright and that you have a good, restful sleep tonight. If anything, at least no getting sick tonight. I think of you often and wish you nothing but the best! XXOO Tommye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ~ We LOVED having you here! Your spirit and attitude are amazing to us! I thought of you at 11:00 today...I took a deep breath for you.
    XO ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So glad to hear you had a nice family/friends weekend getaway :)

    ReplyDelete