Wednesday, October 27, 2010

great news!

It took a good friend of mine to say, "Hey you haven't blogged in a while and so much has happened!".....basically. It has been a crazy weekend/week for sure. It's like I popped out of chemo yuckiness and haven't stopped since then. Ok, that is not totally true. I tried to stop for a whole day....it didn't happen. I got to hang with friend, spend time with my sister and nephew and get some quality time with my kids. My father in-law came in to town and the boys went hunting for a week. Came home with a cow too! So, a lot has happened and I am not going to bore you with all the details and just give you the highlight of my weekend. On Sunday, surrounded by many loving friend, my girls and I got baptized! It was AWESOME! I was so excited, I could hardly sit still! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to see my girls get baptized as well. Amazing. God has blessed me in so many ways and this proclamation was exactly what I needed to do. I need to put a shout out to all of you who came to support me! It was pretty cool to have my own cheering section! Without my faith in Jesus Christ I would not have made it this far. He has kept me strong and given me many earthly angels to help me along the way. Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Been thinking of you a lot...can we get together? I hate to bother you bc I know you need rest, but I am selfishly wanting to see you and spoil you somehow!!! 303-570-9819...call me sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Cynthia, what a wonderful expression of your inward change! Wooo hoooooo! I'll see you tomorrow~

    ReplyDelete