Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy days are here again!

I know....it's been a while. I was down for the count till Saturday and expected the Neulasta to keep me down with bone pain, but.....it didn't! I had lower back pain from it a couple of times but it was manageable with advil. After Fridays infusion of additional fluids and additional anti-nausea medication I started to rebound. So, on Sunday we decided to take an impromptu vacation to the sand dunes. If you have not been to the dunes, I highly recommend it! Probably the most beautiful place ever! Just so you know, I rock! We all climbed to the top of the High Dune. It took us about two hours. I wore a long sleeve shirt, sunscreen, hat and gloves. Unfortunately, I neglected my legs. At the end of the hike my legs were not only beat up by the sand but by the sun as well! Ouch! It was well worth it though. Get out there and enjoy our great state people! That is all I gotta say!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH...I love happy info from you! We LOVE the sand dunes, too and I know what a huge hike that is...pretty awesome!

    Sweet Dreams ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. we do know ---- you rock!

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they definitely must be bigger than Spring
    lake!!!We didn't know you had sand dunes out there , too. Where is it? So glad you had so much fun. Too bad you have never had an extra dose of anti nausea meds before this. One more treatment-Hurray for miracles. Love you all, Mom and Rich
    ,

    ReplyDelete