Thursday, June 3, 2010

very bad blogger

Bad blogger....bad blogger! The past week has turned out be a busy one. Worked a couple of princess shifts, went to the pool with my girls a couple of times, and just plain had a great week! Yesterday I went into RMCC and received my 11th dose of chemo.....threw up a few times there and then again at home. GRRRR! I have to go back in on Friday to get a shot of neulastin and be disconnected. I was dreading the shot but new in my heart it was going to come. My next chemo should be on the 16th then my PET scan will be a week later and then we will have our discussion of what is next.
I have been having some back pain that wraps it's way around my ribs. Makes breathing difficult....Also, when I nod my head (chin to chest) I get a zinger goes down my shins and a cross the top of my feet. So, we had an MRI done of my spine for questionable growth. Pray that there is nothing major happening.
I am nauseated now.....chat more later!

6 comments:

  1. Is neulastin absolutely necessary without seeing if your bone marrow will produce cells after your last chemo session is done?
    Hate to see you on another drug until your body has time to naturally return to it's healthier state. Always hoping for more and praying also. lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss having you here! Rest and keep healing! Love you ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say bring on the drugs!!!! Especially the new drug FUKITOL, 1000mg dose and you will be good as new. Check out the web site http://www.fukitol.com Their slogan is "When life just BLOWS.....FUKITOL!

    Hope you start to feel better soon!

    Luv ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use some of that FUKITOL...can I come over and share?

    praying for you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHRISTA!! OMG.. you nut. What are the side effects? Uncontrolled laughing, farting in public, whipping the bird at the cop you pass going 100mph, making loud phone calls in the movie theatre, rigging your own bungie before diving off the Royal Gorge, pulling out your Chemo needle and sticking it into the nearest medical worker who pissed you off recently. Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok ---so strike the last statement. Thank God for the Docs nurses and med techs.

    ReplyDelete