Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grrrr!

I have just made several phone calls to every single pharmacy in the city and found that not ONE of them carries Granisetron 1mg NDC 00093748512. They all have to have it specially ordered in. Why does this matter? This is my Kytril....my life line during chemo....I called it in to Walgreen's on Thursday and they say that the chance of them getting it in by Monday morning is very slim. Slim. Hate that word. I begin to take this medication on Sunday night, by the way. I am ready to kill someone. Oh, that is illegal. Maybe I will just cry instead. Nah! That's getting old. Maybe I should take my aggression out on the WII fitness again. A little hula hoop anyone? I will so kick your but! OK, lesson learned. I will call this in on Monday....give them some extra time.
On a more positive note, the girls had sleepovers last night. It was a lot of fun! We had pizza, soda, and ice cream. All very good. We then watched Ramona and Beezas. What a super cute movie! I could totally connect with the movie since I have a Ramona and Beezas.....in the same order as well. The kids were up till after eleven and up early. Trust me! mine will be in bed early tonight! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Love out to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment