Tuesday, May 11, 2010

chemo or not to chemo?

I believe I will have chemo tomorrow....we will see. I have my brain wrapped around it at this point and I am sure I will be disappointed if I don't. Staying on track is so important to me right now even if I am truly tired of dealing with chemo symptoms. The only reason I would not have chemo is if my platelets are too low and at this point I think they are OK. It's in my gut I tell you!

It is the snow storm that is going to send me to a padded room. My fingers are numb at the tips and my hands are very reactive to the cold......any cold for that matter. The storm is only pissing off my fingers, just so ya know! I know.....get out the heating pad and quit your whining! I'm tyring....I really am. I will keep you posted! Love out to you all!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't have chemo, I'll make you pretzels. :)

    ReplyDelete