Friday, May 14, 2010

Lovin' the chemo

Well, I am surviving this round of chemo symptoms. My hands and feet hurt worse than yesterday but I only barfed once today....so far. There is an angel out there who sent me electric hand and feet warmers. I put the feet warmers on and it is like instant relief and the hand warmers sit on either side of my thighs so I can type and warm, type and warm again. Great little system I've got going on here! I am incapable of writing thank you cards....mostly because of my hands and partially because it brings too many emotions to the surface. Never mind the fact that it would take me till the year 3000 to get them all written. But in most cases I am at least able to thank everyone for their kindness and generosity in person. So, how do you thank a secret angel? Hmmm. I am so amazed at how God has blessed me through all of you!

Quick up date...Papa Rich will be going through more tests this week and next. The first lab test/biopsy done on questionable cancer cells/tumor cells came back inconclusive. Right now they are calling him a stage 3a which gives him better odds at fighting this. I believe that miracles are already happening in his crazy old body! Love you Rich! More prayers and love coming your way!

1 comment:

  1. Man ~ You all are sure being put to the tests! As usual you are handling everything with grace and style! Thanks for the update...anxios when teh updates are all about cancer free and lovin' life! See you soon ;) Sara

    ReplyDelete