Monday, May 24, 2010

Greetings!

Sorry it has been so long. Thursday I went in to have my platelets checked because of some bruising, bloody noses and bleeding gums. I had planned to go to Glenwood Springs for weeks now and they didn't want me to go till it was clear I didn't need a transfusion of platelets. My platelets were at 46,000, no need for a transfusion and clear to hit the road! Yay!
It was so nice to see my friends and get out of town. We all had such a great time and I can't wait to go back! The kids played so hard that Saige slept the whole way home and then went straight to bed. I had to wake her this morning. I woke up knowing full well that I would need a nap today.....but it was well worth it!
I am actually going to work tomorrow....can't wait! It will be so nice to see everyone and have a day where I feel productive! There is only so much house work a girl can handle.......the nice thing about it is, my dryer dries on one cycle and I can cook in my oven again. YAY!
By the way, I think my tumors are shrinking. I can so feel it! I get chemotherapy next Wednesday and then on the 16th....assuming my platelets hold tight(little buggers). Then a PET scan. We will adjust our plan of attack according to the PET scan. I will keep you posted. Keep the prayers coming!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a Great time:) So glad you got to get away and play! Prayin, prayin, prayin for you. Sounds like things are moving in a good direction. Maybe see you at work tomorrow!
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH...we loved having you here!!!!! We will love having you back!!! As with every night...you were for front in our prayers tonight!

    Miss you ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you all are having a great weekend-It's 85 here and gorgeous but I have to work while Rich and his family are our kiyacking and canoeing down the Muskegon river. going out for dinner tonight after work , then home and back to work tomorrow-love to all Mom

    ReplyDelete