Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thank you!

Feelin' so good today! Do I really have cancer? hmmm.....Well, fingers are still acting up although bearable......it is annoying and the wind rips up my nose. What is with this wind anyway? If I wanted to live in Cheyenne I would move there.

I have to take yet another sappy moment.......It was a very difficult chemo session. However, every time I come out of hiding I seem to constantly get smacked in the face with huge amounts of encouragement, love and support! I am aware that many people doubted I would live past 6 months. Just so you know...it has been six months! Something to celebrate! And you know why I am doing so well? Because love heals! I am probably the luckiest person on the face of the earth. I know that sounds crazy considering I have massive tumors on my liver, but think about it!I have the best husband(sorry guys, but I do), I have the greatest kids, worlds cutest dog and cat and by far the most loving friends!......oh ya, and God is on my side! Thank you all for lifting me up and caring for me when I am knocked down by chemo and life itself. Love goes out to you!

4 comments:

  1. You are one tough lady! You are always in my thoughts- so glad to hear that today is a good day! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed from the beginning and I'm sure you don't know me but I'm Johnny's (sorry-John) cousin. I've always believed that you would win your battle-and you shall! You have the power and faith for the next six months and the decades to follow. Love and prayers from Delaware-
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have faith that you will be healthy and watch Sierra and Saige graduate from high school! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia, I have been following your journey. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every day. I, too, believe that love heals! Keep zapping those tumors. Lots of love, Danika

    ReplyDelete