Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mother knows best....

Remember that saying? Sometimes it is actually true......Because my hands hurt soooooo very bad this session, John said, "I am going to Walmart to get you a heating pad for your hands." Ok. My mom had suggested that when she was here in December........I just couldn't justify spending money on a stupid heating pad. I am pretty cheap when it comes to things like this. Thank God John thought it was important! I am able to warm them under the computer and then actually type a few sentences. Pretty cool, I think. Ok mom....that's enough. If you pull on your ear lobe your ego-air will release and your head will shrink back to normal.....:) Glad I have a slew of loved ones looking out for my best interest.......half the time I don't even know what I need. It's the truth. Nausea has subsided to the point that I am looking forward to dinner. I have found that I can heat up my new red mittens under the pad and actually walk all the way to the bathroom with little hand pain. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment