Sunday, July 11, 2010

All is well!

I know I haven't posted in a while. I want you all to know I am doing well. I am just taking this time to enjoy the normal things in life. I have been spending lots of time with the kids doing fun kid stuff. I went to work for a princess shift on Friday, which was really fun! I have been trying to stay up on laundry and house hold stuff before I have to send my kids off to Glennwood and Junction. That is where they will be going when I am radio-active. This is a good thing since my youngest will not get the whole six foot thing unless I barricade myself in my room.......not going to happen!
As I head into this week, I feel more and more like a science project;>). I will keep you all posted on my Sir-spheres expedition......especially for those nerdy folks that want to hook me up to light bulbs and fuses........and actually find Yttrium-90 fascinating :>). Love out to you all!

1 comment:

  1. let me know if you need me to come up there! I've been radioactive before---I ain't skerd. Love you!

    ReplyDelete