Saturday, July 17, 2010

Doing great!

Did I really have Yttrium-90 placed in my liver? I don't think sooooo. It's all a dream, I think. I can't believe that he followed Cynthia's orders of giving me the beads and keeping his laundry list of side effects and symptoms. I appreciate that! I can't believe how great I feel. Thursday I stayed on bed rest, just as the doctor ordered. Yesterday, I did a little shopping for some tops....don't worry, I avoided children and women as much as possible. Today I hiked lair O' the bear and had lunch in an empty restaurant (works for me). I did take a nap this afternoon, which was much needed, but all in all I feel very blessed with the outcome, so far.
My kids are still away. If I felt crappy, I probably wouldn't miss them. But since I feel so good, I actually miss those little buggers. They are having such a good time that when I call, they don't want to talk to me. How could that be? ;>) I am so glad they are enjoying their time with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends.
Thanks for the many prayers! I couldn't feel this great with out them. God is great!

3 comments:

  1. yea! so glad you are feeing well! Your full recovery is right around the corner!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby girl....You are putting up an amazing WIN!! We all love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way..when you get a moment, send me a text or something. Lost my Phone a couple of months ago

    ReplyDelete