Friday, July 23, 2010

vacation time

On Wednesday I picked up my kids and we all headed down to Mesa Verde for a little family vacation. How nice it is to get away from it all! If you haven't been down here, put it on your list of musts! The tours were great and the cliff dwellings were amazing! I will post some pictures as soon as I get home. We also drove the 40 miles (or so) to get to four corners monument only to be turned away. Just a side note....they are closed due to construction. So, don't go there. A sign to that aspect would have been nice.....40 miles ago!
We plan on returning on Sunday and then I have a lovely week full of doctors appointments. I think they just want my money.......it's all a conspiracy! Oh well....Maybe this would be a good time to ask them why my fingers are getting worse?! And why my feet are asleep ALL THE TIME?! Keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. We miss everyone! I am glad you enjoyed Mesa V...it is amazing to see! The 4 corners gig bites...nice warning. I hope the week will be fast and the healing continues! XX ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete