Thursday, July 15, 2010

Phase two complete!

Today was theeeee day to have my Sir-spheres placed. There were so many people in the interventional radiology room, I though we were having a party.........for meeeee! Nope! That was not the case at all. A small group was there from out of town to watch the procedure done by Dr. Nutting. He is the best you know. And I am a great science project!
The procedure went much like Tuesdays where he inserted the catheter, placed the Yttrium-90 beads with intermittent dye to make sure they were going in the right area and not spilling over into others. It all seemed to go smooth as silk! My recovery went well to. Got back to my room and chowed on candy, french toast, bacon and fruit! I was a little bit more tired this time, but I also received a touch more sedation as well.
I feel great today. I am so grateful for all the prayers and kind words. I am feeling the love......and love cures! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment