Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Interestingly enough, there were a few that worried I wouldn't see Christmas 2009. I, of course, had no doubt! And I never worried that I would share Christmas with loved ones in 2010. Six to eighteen months......hmmmm. What does that mean after all? Honestly, this Christmas has been much more emotional for me. I wish I could stop time because Christmas came much too fast this year. There are more that question where I will be next Christmas. So do I. I suppose those dumb lung mets threw us all for a serious loop. Lets talk about those dumb things. They are very small. They are so small I could hack them up in a nice loogy. Yes, I said loogy! They are in both lungs but they don't effect my respiration's. They are like those annoying little nats you inhale on a good mountain bike ride. There are great facilities and oncologists out there. If the one I am with doesn't fit my needs then it will be time to move on to the next. I plan on fighting everyday to be here...for now and next Christmas. So, don't go putting you pom poms and cheer leading outfits away just yet! Have a very Merry 2010 Christmas! Peace, joy and good health to you all!

1 comment:

  1. you should see me in my cheerleader outfit, Cyn. It would probably scare the cancer right out of you. Mele Kalikimaka and hau'oli makahiki hou to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete