Tuesday, March 2, 2010

beautiful day!

Today was the very first day that I have really felt great since my last round of chemo, and what a day for it! If you didn't get outside to enjoy this weather, I am coming over to slap you! I walked Clement park, ate lunch on a patio and marched Red Rocks stairs! I move slow, but at least I was moving. I sat at the bottom for a little bit to enjoy the sun and thought, "What a contrast this very moment is to what tomorrow holds for me." I think my face is sun burned :) so, what am I grateful for? Colorado sun and Good Times frech fries! I really believe this round will go better than the last two. It couldn't be worse, could it? I beefed up on huge caloric intake and am staying well hydrated. I am SURE I put on weight this week and will try hard not to lose it. I also plan on having a heart to heart with my doctor about the extra symptoms that knocked me down and the issues in the infusion room. No more chemo spills, air bubbles and poor pump settings! Hope you all had a wonderful day as well!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are feeling strong today! go get em! Love you

    ReplyDelete