Wednesday, March 3, 2010

chemo 5

My fingers are cramping already, so I'll do the best i can. On one hand today sucked. It was beautiful outside and I was stuck inside being infused with crap that is inevitably going to make me feel like crap. On the other hand my heart to heart with the PA and doctor went very well. They both informed me that it will be handled and they were saddened to hear these things were happening. Then they set me up with a nurse that came with flying colors! She was awesome, awesome, awesome. Not one complaint with her.....ok, one. She doesn't work everyday I am there....humf! wait...fingers cramping now....ok, I am back;). I am very tired and plan on crashing early tonight. Hands cramping ...later.

4 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you and that PET scan to come. Thank you for blogging, even with cramping fingers, so I can follow your journey and know how to pray for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't talked in a while, but wanted you to know prayers are still coming at you from here ;0) Thanks for including us in your life.

    Suzy Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cynthia--can I just say how awesome you are?!--I need to go do the steps at Red Rocks now! You make it sound actually nice--rather than the thigh torture it is! Before you know it you will be at Red Rocks, listening to some great music, cold beer, warm breeze..but for now at least it is not snowing! By the way please say hey to Sierra from Sam. Also would love to walk with you sometime--just got a new pup this week and she is always up for a stroll!!--Audrey Abrashoff

    ReplyDelete