Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow! What a day!

It is simply amazing how even great news can wear you out. I woke up yesterday focused on trying to clean my house. An hour into it I actually cried realizing how much I had let it go....sorry to those who have had to be exposed to my filth. Then I trudged forth and got quite a bit done. You can come over now! ;) But where did those tears come from? I think I just finally let the news sink in and realized that I am going to live another day.....to clean my house :) which is OK to me. By 11:00 I crashed from exhaustion so I showered thinking it would rejuvenate me. Instead it relaxed me and I HAD to take a nap! When I woke up I took the kids to the Ridge to swim and I hit the therapy pool for a half hour of exercise......water aerobics here I come! I think those ladies would actually whoop all over me I am so slow and weak! grrrrrr! Just give me some more time....Today I worked some more on work stuff and did my BLS recert, then went for lunch with a friend. What a beautiful day it is! The kids came home thinking they could turn the TV on. HA! I locked them outside and told them to play. They asked with what? The dirt.......just don't dig up my tulips. I am so ready for summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cynthia,
    Been thinking of you. Soooo glad to here of your positive results from the doc:):):) Not so nice out today although don't necessarily mind when I am stuck inside at work all day-keeps me from becoming envious! Will keep sending prayers your way:) Sonja

    ReplyDelete