Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good news again, give me more!

I try to blog the day of chemo......but chemo did not end so well. Nausea and hand pain started half way into the oxolaplatin. I had great company...unfortunately she had to talk to me through a pink emesis bucket.....yumm, yumm! When she arrived at my house all I could think was that if I gave her a hundred dollars, maybe she will head west instead of east. I actually wanted to play hooky from chemo....top down, sun beaming. Granted, we did hear some good news yesterday. My CEA's went down to 8.8.....yay! But so did my platelets and white count. We scheduled a PET scan for the 26th and may decide to go with a more direct approach to handle these tumors, therefore nixing the chemo. Lets all pray this will be the plan.....chemo is kicking my @$$. That's it from this end....tootles!

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia-We'll be praying for the right decision with your tx's. Oh, and by the way, they are ALL good days with you and your girls:) Love Ya! Sonja

    ReplyDelete