Monday, April 19, 2010

Who is ready for summer? .....I am! What a beautiful day today was. I am sooo very tired but content and at peace right now. Had some nausea this morning but was able to contain it with food and Ativan. Enjoyed a doggy play date.....I mean Bailey enjoyed it. She is passed out right now. The adult company was really good too! Then went to dinner with some very good friends. Ate like there was no tomorrow.

I have to take a moment here to say a heart felt thank you from myself and the family. Everyday I realize how blessed I am. Thank you for the meals, thoughtful cards, help with my house-hold chores, laundry, extra care for my children. I could go on and on and on. Most importantly I am so grateful for all the prayers. I feel the Lord has been walking this journey with me.....every step of the way. I am just so thankful my prayer worriers remind Him that I continue to need Him.

My sister is coming out this weekend. We plan on partying like rock stars! Right......maybe more like old girl and cancer chick. But it should be fun! Love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally ready for summer, too! Earlier, I was thinking about all sorts of fun things that I'd love to do this summer. We are grateful for you and your great example of faith in the face of adversity. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great tht your sister will be there for the wekend! Old and cancer chicks go be teh new Girls Gone Wild...rockstar partying ends around 9:30 or 10:00 for me...have fun!

    Where did you go to dinner?

    XO ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete