Saturday, April 17, 2010

interesting day...

Been kinda cooped up and was bound and determined to get out of the house. Woke up this morning....kinda late(8:30am) and came down for breakfast. First thing first, nausea hit, treated it with compozine. Then I was pleasantly surprised by my post chemo diarrhea. If you would have turned me upside down it would be just like visiting Old Faithful! Took some Imodium to remedy that. In addition, my hands and feet are on FIRE! Well, I showered( I know major accomplishment) and took my kids to Walmart. I know, crazy. We shopped for a starter bra for my ten year old....hee, hee and got haircuts. Later, we took the kids to see the Toothe Fairy......fairly cute movie. Came home, napped and took more nausea medication. Now I am going back to bed.....nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment