Monday, April 5, 2010

we're gettin back to norm

Things are getting better here. I was able to hook up with a girlfriend for lunch and then a nice walk at Red Rocks. The weather was to die for! Seriously! If you were stuck inside.....I am sooooo very sorry! The cold sensitivity continues to linger in the fingers and throat....although it continues to improve each and every day. I was thrilled to be able to wear my Easter dress to church and brunch on Sunday. I had blue knit gloves with snow flakes on them.....that seemed to match my dress perfectly!
I am surprisingly very tired tonight. I am waiting for the bath hog (Sierra) to get out so I can get in and soak. And then maybe some reading. I have had to hold off for a few days on reading since it hurt my hands too much just to hold up a book up. So, tonights the night! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment