Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday.....

Slightly nauseated today......bummer. But I feel like I can function and get a few things done. Maybe if I take a nice hot shower and take an anti emetic from Cynthia's pharmacy I will feel better. I can't really complain though. From here on out I should start to feel stronger and better. Not loving the snow though. Even with gloves on my hands they start to sting from the cold. Luckily I had my parents here to warm the car, clean it off and take the kids to school. I can't imagine the pain I would feel if I had to do it.....crazy! They are leaving tomorrow, please pray for their safe travel. Yesterday I took a much needed nap....seems to help with the nausea. Woke up to a cat standing on my chest staring into my face. He seems to be always standing guard......or something. Funny little cat! Since he is so concerned do you think he will go out and clean the snow off my car? It would be much more productive than standing on my chest!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia,
    We're all cheering for you, keep up the great work! I hope its ok to keep tabs?
    Your friends in Christ,
    Everett and Kristy Major

    ReplyDelete