Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stinky, stinky

This stinks! Everything stinks! Onions stink, boot oil stinks, deodorant stinks and ginger tea stinks. Grrrr. My hands are killing me. Feels like I am jamming my fingers into a drawer of needles. Oh! And then they cramp up and that stinks! I can't wait for Monday....that is generally the day things stop stinking so bad! Then I can slip back into my happy little world of normalcy! By the way.....I found a very distinct grey hair growing out of the top of my head. I already have tumors. Wouldn't you think that would be enough to contend with? As quickly as I found it....I lost it. So if any of you find it...feel free to pull it!

4 comments:

  1. It's so weird how our sense of smell seems to be similar. If I do ever catch scent, it's normally not good. Skunk smells like burned metal--I don't know how to describe it better than that--I made eggs this morning that smelled like skunk (AKA burned metal) couldn't eat em. It's very strange. I'm sorry your hands are hurting and your smeller is whack. Those tumors are shrinking!!! C'mon Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your fingers hurt, just ice them down! Just think, dunking your mits in ice water might make you long for the time it was ONLY needles . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia,
    I believe your mistaken about what really stinks. Tell Johnny to leave the room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you warm up liquor? That might help?

    ReplyDelete