Sunday, February 28, 2010

Had a great birthday!

I have had a really nice weekend. My body is rejecting me less and less as I grow closer to Wednesday. So I have been able to enjoy a few things this weekend. Mostly I have been enjoying food. What's up with that? I am ingesting lots and lots of food! It's almost like as soon I feel up to really eating....then I can't stop. Maybe I finally put on some poundage? So, we took the kids to see the Molly Brown House. Highly recommended. Christa and I went to hear a band at Q's........again, highly recommended. Sunday we went as a family to White Fence Farm and ate like little piggies......yup, you guessed it, highly recommended. I go in at 7:00 am for my PET scan tomorrow. So, keeping busy these past two days have really helped keep my mind off the inevitable scan. It is not like I will receive news tomorrow, but I will then spend two days knowing it is out there and known by radiologists and doctors. That sucks......I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment