Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank you!

A very dear friend of mine sent a birthday card and on the front it says, "With joy on every birthday, count your age by friends, not years" .......According to all the love that has been showered on me and all the prayers that are lifting me up, I am very old and very blessed! I say this with tears in my eyes because I don't think I could do this with out you. On a less sappy note today has been better. I went to the book store and bought my ten year old a book called Doctor Proctor's FART Powder which seemed so appropriate for a ten year old who is so enamored with her own flatulence. Is this all ten year olds or is mine, mmmm, special? And then I walked the mall with my hubby. It felt good to get out and move!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, some of us never really grow out of finding flatulence humorous, especially when it goes off at inopportune moments! Maybe that means I’m still 10 mentally, something I must confess is not very worrisome . . . but that’s just me.

    ReplyDelete