Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a little better today.

So, today was a little better, although I slept through a good portion of it. Maybe that's why? I was up till 4am dealing with abdominal pain and other yucky issues. Then at 7am the girls school called AGAIN to replay the same recording that was played after the shooting yesterday. I had less pain in my stomach today and I seem to be eating ok. This week is a little frustrating. When I expect to feel great by Monday and on Wednesday I am still struggling with symptoms....that I am not enjoying by the way, it can really piss a girl off. On the upside I am enjoying the Olympics. I love the speed skating....maybe because of Apolo. Come on girls....can't get past the fact that he is HOT and a really fast skater! (sorry sweety) Plan on going to bed early tonight so that's it for me! Have a good night all!

2 comments:

  1. did you know I ws Apolo's relay partner! no kidding----

    ok so it was a dream...

    as you progress in your chemo, I think you can expect to get a bit weaker and feel worse longer. Don't let it discourage you. Expect it and know that it is working!! PET scan soon. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self. take care of Apolo, grow hair long and learn to ice skate.

    ReplyDelete