Saturday, December 26, 2009

Big outings today!

Today I woke up a little sluggish but worked my way out of it with food and tylenol. By one o'clock I was itchen to get out of the house! We all got our showers in, dressed and decided to go to see Princess and the Frog. We were about an hour early so we went into Sports Authority just to window shop and came out with some super cool hats for when I go bald. :)You just wait, I will look so cute! One of them actually has head phones built in for an IPOD. Pretty cool! And another has red braids. Laughed pretty hard at that one! Then we went to the movie. It was very cute for those who have not seen it. I have to say this all wiped me out and I came home with a temperature.....hmmmmm. Still well worth it. Dinner and a bath and off to bed for me! Hope you all had a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I SAW IT WITH MY 2 YEAR OLD SON....HE LOVED IT!!
    YOU WILL LOOK SOO HOT BALD! I GET FIRST DIBS TO RUB YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia~

    Glad you were out and about...did you eat popcorn or did you take a zip lock of your multi grain cherios? I am glad you guys had fun in the hat section...I like the base ball hats with the long pony tails (probably not available in Sports Athority).

    On the up side of the hair...no shampooing required...my mom liked that part about hats and wigs when she went thru her chemo.

    Sending a hug (for John and the girls, too) ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure Hope someone was taking pictures of you girls trying on those hats and laughing so hard.
    I remember years ago when you kids were small a friend and I went shopping, Too. What a hoot.
    Have fun and enjoy. What's the next shopping trip going to be for? love to all-miss you bunches

    ReplyDelete