Monday, December 28, 2009

Oooooo......ouch!

I went to bed last night wondering why my right shoulder blade was hurting and woke up today (at 5:30 am) wondering why my deltoid muscle was hurting and then it dawned on me......I think I pulled a couple of muscles playing Wii bowling! Wii bowling? You gotta be kidding me? This is from a girl that used to work out 5 days a week! So, today I have a plan. I am going to pull out my 2 pound weights and start building some real muscle. So, next time you see me I am going to be bald, buff and beeeeaaaauuuuutiful!

3 comments:

  1. you're a lean mean cancer-fighting machine! Go Cyn Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! I have some sore muscles from Wii bowling too - who would have thought? And you are already buff and beautiful!
    Love, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting a Wii!!!!! So much for those days at 24 hours Fitness...who knew!

    Sleep Tight ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete