Wednesday, January 20, 2010

chemo day

Anyone want to go FOR me? Anyone? Anyone? I don't feel like going today....don't know why....I thought for sure someone would want to fill in for me....just this once. Then I will throw some skis in the car and hit Mary Jane! Now that sounds like fun! Oh well....I guess that can wait till next year. It should be a shorter day at the office of "many poisons". Granted, last time it was only supposed to last for 4 hour and it turned into 8. This week it is a 3 hour infusion then home with my pump. So lets double that and you can expect me home around.......5:00pm. Just in time for dinner. Pray that it goes smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. BUMMER!!!!! If I would have read this in time I would have gone for ya...but you know me I'm a day (or several hrs) late and a dollar short! btw can you loan me some money? I need to buy a plane ticket to Denver to fill in for one of your chemo days....heehee!!

    Hope it went well and don't forget...DON'T DRINK ANY MILK!!! Well I'm about to leave work to have a nice cold beer with a friend. Mmmmmmm Don't hate me:)

    Luv ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia,
    Your doing fine! You are quite an inspiration to us all.
    Remember, keep Johnny busy--idle time is the devils workshop!------------Jack

    ReplyDelete