Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Work was great

So, I went to work yesterday! It was AWESOME! They were slave drivers! I did ALL the work...ok, you all know the truth. The girls I work with are so supportive and wonderful and I love them! It was so great to see everyone and catch up. By the time I left spirits were high but fatigue set in. Amazing how weak my abdominal muscles are! That is what I need to work on so I think it is time to add some yoga to my work outs......and weekly massages, don't you think? ;) Hmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad work went so well! Now that you're making some money you can go shopping when you go mall walking. haha I still love my shoes I bought when we went "mall walking":)

    Here are a few Yoga jokes....be warned they are pretty bad! I can't wait to yoga with you in March!!!

    Q: How many yogis does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Into what?
    --------------------
    Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
    --------------------
    Q. How many Iyengar yogis does it take to replace a light bulb?
    A. Only one !

    BUT, they will need:
    a sticky mat
    a backless chair
    two blocks
    five blankets
    a bolster
    six ropes
    two belts
    six assorted benches
    a bandage
    a slant board
    two quarter rounds
    three weights
    one wooden horse
    a certificate

    And in your case a Wii Fit:) Let us know how it goes the first time! If it's as funny as the games we were playing over Christmas then your abs will get a great work out.

    Here is an interesting quote by Lily Tomlin:
    "Why is it when we talk to God, we're said to be praying, but when God talks to us, we're schizophrenic?"

    ttyl sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinthia - just found out today about the crap you are going through. Bummed out. Have been missing you in yoga. now know why. Sending good thoughts and healing energy from the cosmos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa--you funny funny girl--massages=YES!!! do it! Yoga? my kind not yers! ;P love ya

    ReplyDelete