Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quick updates

Yesterday I went in to see the doctor and have my blood work drawn again. My CBC is all normal again, thanks to a couple of units of blood! Everything seems to be on track.....hopefully. After my doctor appointment I went to Red Rocks to walk the amphitheater. I am trying to get some exercise and build up my strength. Rumor has it that if you eat healthy and exercise the chemo will be 30% more effective. I'll take those odds in my favor! Never mind the pure joy of just being outside in beeeeaaaauuuuutiful Colorado! Today is too cold so I will walk the mall. My sister left yesterday......I was pretty sad about that. She did promise she would come back out soon. I've got Mom and Richie here to boss around now........hmmmmmm, could I get used to this? Probably not but I sure do appreciate all the help! I still get pretty tired.....pretty quickly.Pray for increased strength and stamina today!

No comments:

Post a Comment