Saturday, January 2, 2010

I have to do a quick add on. Just so you all know I did the Wii fit test and received my official Wii fit age. According to the Wii.....I am a whopping 30 years old! hahahah. Tumors, surgery and all and I still kick A#$! Unfortunately, I was up from 2 to 5:30 with hip pain and lots of aches. I should have avoided the Hula hoop game I just know it! Luckily John was home to massage my hips for almost the entire time! Ahhhh. What's that? You all want to know what John's Wii age is? You will have to ask him :). Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the hip pain...but glad to hear John was there to massage it out. Gotta love those attentive husbands!

    I have never tried (nor seen) a Wii in action...you are tempting me to check it out! Only...I would want to be aged at a young 30 also and it probably would not be so kind to me.

    Cole, Mae and Scott are sending hugs your way along with mine.

    Keep yourself cozy ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all very curious to see the cute do's you and the girls got. You'll look cute no matter what your hair looks like :) Love & Hugs from me and your bro and nephew!

    ReplyDelete