Monday, January 18, 2010

Good news!

Well I have great news! Both my sisters have had their colonoscopy and they both came back clean as a whistle! Praise God! My brother will get his some time soon after the 10th of February. Please pray for good results for him.
I have been in a funk today but accomplished so much. Kids were gone so I put Mom and Rich and John to work. My house is so CLEAN! I am loving it! I am not sure why I am such a funk though. The past three days I have been feeling almost normal. Tomorrow is the last day before I get hit with chemo again. I know.......quite the contradiction from my last post. I am aware that my thoughts and emotions swing all over the place. The one feeling that remains strongly is my opinion of this cancer.......it is stupid. Yes. I have reverted back to a four year old and actually used the word stupid. But how else can you describe cancer?

2 comments:

  1. I'll describe cancer for you...it is a *&%@#$, and a &$%@&, and it is *&%%*@#&. Stupid is WAY too nice!

    I love the clean house effect...hmmm I wonder what that would be like? I am happy all is tidy and picked up!

    When is the next round of chemo...Wednesday?

    Mood swings are aloud and are probably healthy for all of us.

    Sending a hug ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I don't even let my seven year old use the "s" word so you are at least eight years old if you want to come hang out with us. ;)

    ReplyDelete